Associates of Science or Certificate in Nursing
American Heart Association CPR
**Sign on Bonus $15,000.00**
(Internal associes not eligible for bonus)
If you're a Registered Nurse, we have great opportunities for experienced emergency-trained Registered Nurses at Mary Washington Hospital, a magnet-designated Level II Trauma Center.
With three facilities offering full-service emergency care, we offer state-of-the-art care to more than 100,000 patients each year.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
- Emergency and Outpatient Center at Lee's Hill
Care is managed through a nationally recognized system (RATED-ER) created by our physicians
and nurses that allows us to care for the most critically ill patients, while at the same time
providing timely care for patients who can be treated and sent home.
Emergency Department - qualification(s):
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or healthcare related field preferred.
- Successful completion of pre-placement/employment valuation
- CPR (AHA Healthcare Provider) required
1 year RN experience required in one of the following specialties:ED, Critical Care, Step Down, Renal/Respiratory, L&D or NICU. (to include all MWHC ED locations: MWH, FSED and Stafford)
1 year ED RN experience required, and/or RN with 2 years ICU exp. with Paramedic/EMT exp., and/or Paramedic with 4+ years Critical Care exp. with RN license.
- ACLS or ability to successfully obtain within 30 days of employment (paid by unit)
- PALS or ability to successfully obtain within 90 days of employment (paid by unit)