Event Server serves guests by delivering food and beverage orders to our guests, assisting in the maintenance of and enhance the quality of guest service, while following established health and safety standards. The server assistants work in close collaboration with the host stand, other server assistants, and the management team in the performance of their duties.
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Assist servers in resetting and bussing tables.
- Perform restroom checks several times during the shift by using the restroom check pads.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Inform management of guests who are unhappy with the service as quickly as possible.
- Maintain composed, professional, and calm attitude at all times.
- Complete all side-work as directed.
- Assist in an entire team effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Display an aptitude towards outstanding customer service and people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
Job Type: Full-time
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly