DI Manufacturing has been operating since 1982 and is leading the industry in gluten-free pizza toppings. Our newest plant in McPherson, KS, is growing rapidly and is excited to add individuals looking to build a career in food manufacturing.
We are currently seeking Production Managers for first and second shifts. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to learn on the go. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
The Production Manager will ensure smooth operation of the pizza topping production line including, but not limited to:
- Creating production schedules based on customer demands.
- Hiring, training and coaching the production team.
- Scheduling personnel to ensure efficient production times.
- Interacting and working closely with the maintenance, warehouse and quality departments.
- Determining and implementing improvements to the production process.
- Monitoring and reducing waste of raw materials and finished goods.
- Consistently following health and safety standards.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Previous experience supervising employees.
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices.
- Ability to comprehend and execute written GMP’s and HAACP programs.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package including health, dental, 401k, group life, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 3 years (Preferred)