The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you looking to use your administrative experience to take your career to the next level? Do you love being a go-to person in a collaborative team environment? Are you an enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative? If you can multi-task and thrive in a busy office, we would like to hear from you. We are seeking a Administrative Assistant for the dynamic needs of the THAAD program office and team.
In this role you will:
- Interface and provide support to the New Business, Finance, and Program Management teams
- Create travel arrangements and preparing expense accounts
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and events, ordering and organizing supplies, submitting Request for Service (RFS) for moves and facilities needs
- Provide on-boarding help and assistance for new employees
- Provide phone support and other official communications for Program Office which includes collaborating with customers and leaders across multiple organizations
- Assist with other support duties and special projects based on business needs
- Plan and participate in employee engagement activities and morale celebrations
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the many benefits you available to you as one of our teammates:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Administrative or related experience
- Experience with P2P, Concur expense account and Travel Tool, the RFS system.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team and be responsive to changing priorities. Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.