Full Stack Software Developer
Did you know that cutting edge, high-tech work with a top company is just a short commute from Southern Maryland, and Fredericksburg and Richmond VA? Avoid the DC commute and join our Engineering team in King George/Dahlgren, VA.
Vectrus brings over 30 years’ worth of leading-edge engineering experience to manage and promote the efficient use of radio frequencies through research, development, testing, and evaluation for federal, commercial, and international clients. We provide innovative, cost-effective service solutions to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus solutions are designed to ensure successful outcomes for our customers, earning their trust every day. We operate in a highly dynamic global environment, so there are constantly changing opportunities for career development and advancement. We are seeking innovative full stack software engineers who can bring fresh ideas to the table and seek new challenges.
We have multiple immediate opening for full-time Software Engineers at various levels of experience for our Vectrus offices in Dahlgren and/or Richmond, Virginia. You will be part of an agile software team responsible for investigating, designing, implementing, and testing software on exciting projects for our customers around the world.
Vectrus offers a very competitive salary, vacation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, exciting environment, collaborating with the customer and other team members to rapidly innovate, produce, and field excellent software.
These positions require the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET level clearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop innovative, high-quality software using C#, .NET Core, and Angular.
- Perform full stack development to include back-end web services and front-end UI.
- Collaborate within an agile software development process with other software engineers, subject matter experts and stakeholders
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field is required; advanced degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience; mid-to-senior level positions are available dependent on qualifications
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Experience in some or all of the following:
- Agile software development
- Object-oriented languages and web development technologies
Must be able to obtain a SECRET level Department of Defense clearance; active SECRET or higher clearance strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time