Hosparus Health starts with a compassionate team, committed to our mission of creating more moments for our patients facing advanced illness or end of life care. Our premier model of care supports patients and their families with a holistic, team-based approach, wherever the patient chooses to call home. Hosparus Health empowers its people to provide the care our patients want to receive, with a level of service we describe as “above and beyond.” Don’t just find a job. Join our team and help us create more moments for our patients and enrich our communities with compassionate care.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, provides social work services to patients and families as assigned. Services include: assessment, emotional support, assistance with financial and other social service needs, support and guidance regarding end of life decisions, legal affairs, and family assistance in planning for care giving.
- Must have Master’s degree in Social Work.
- Must be a Certified Social Worker in Kentucky or Licensed Social Worker in Indiana, as indicated.
- One year Social Work experience in health care is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in accordance to policy.
- Use of technology-based tools, including use of electronic medical record, strongly preferred.
Hosparus Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.