Suncroft Capital, LLC (“Suncroft”) is looking for a Hospitality Analyst to work with the acquisition and hotel asset management team. The person will be responsible for all activities related to financial underwriting and due diligence of hospitality related acquisitions and will also assist the hotel asset management team with hotel forecasts, project analysis, investor reporting and more. This is an opportunity to work for a growing company with significant career advancement potential.
· Create pro-forma financial models for hotel real estate transactions
· Assist in the preparation of analyses of potential new hotel investments to ensure consistency with company investment risk and return objectives
· Assist in the preparation of analyses of joint-venture and debt structures
· Conduct in depth hospitality market analyses
· Manage financial due diligence for potential new hotel acquisitions including historical financial statement analysis, review of key agreements and verification of all financial model inputs
· Prepare investment memorandums for new investments for internal and external use
· Assist in the closing & financing of new hotel acquisitions
· Assist with periodic investment valuation
· Conduct various ad hoc analyses for existing hotel investments such as sell-hold, benchmark analysis, capital expenditure evaluation and trend analysis
- Assist in the preparation of hotel and portfolio level investor reporting
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proficiency in Excel
· 2 to 5+ years of relevant experience as a financial analyst in Hotel Investments or Commercial Real Estate
· Ability to work independently, self-motivate, meet deadlines, and complete projects with minimal supervision
· Strong initiative with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Articulate with excellent written and verbal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- hospitality investment: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote