is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed by award-winning architects encompassing a new generation of Senior Living. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality lifestyle and care for seniors in a world-class, upscale community environment.
If you believe in putting people first, taking ownership of every situation, doing the right thing every time and living generously, then Stonecrest Senior Living is the place for you!
Stonecrest Senior Living is committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing individual strengths where employees can attain a personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team-oriented atmosphere. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer medical/dental/vision plan and matching 401(k).
Join our Stonecrest Team!
The Director of Clinical Operations at Stonecrest Senior Living Management serves as the subject matter expert for all aspects of health and wellness our Assisted Living and Memory Care portfolio. Not only will you provide clinical leadership, guidance and direction for our team members, you will also be responsible for developing, monitoring and refining our standards, best practices, and delivery systems so we can provide the best quality of life for our residents and an engaging, rewarding environment for our team members.
In this role, you will help create the health and wellness vision and the strategic plan for Stonecrest and ensure that we are consistently executing our plan. You will develop and maintain our clinical systems, key performance indicators, training materials and standards, and quality assurance programs.
You will be a resource for our teams and communities to ensure that we develop and maintain an engaging environment for our residents and a great place to work for our team members.
This position supports all Stonecrest Senior Living Communities and will be located in the Kansas City metro area.
- Current valid license as a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing required; Master’s in business or nursing preferred.
- Eight plus years of progressive nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living/dementia care environment.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in management and/or administration with responsibility for strategic initiatives and operational leadership, preferably in an assisted living/dementia care environment.
- Regional and multi-site management experience required.
- Extensive knowledge in regulatory requirements, nursing practice, and litigation proceedings
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from a variety of sources and to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to connect and communicate effectively with team members of all levels.
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
- Regional travel of +50% required. Percentage of travel may vary depending on operational needs.