Executive Director of Strategy Services-18000ONE
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Role Value Proposition:
Oracle’s Digital vision is to accelerate growth and drive value through a focus on customers, world-class capabilities, and a holistic cloud based transformation to digital economy. As the Executive Director you will work collaboratively with executive of Oracle’s biggest client to develop value based transformation strategies utilizing the full breadth and depth of the Oracle’s SaaS and PaaS platform. Key objective for this role is to grow Oracle’s mindshare, driving best practice across multi pillar domain (ERP, Supply Chain, CX, HCM) revenue, innovation, and integrated transactional data analytics, understand the Key Account business requirements and develop "tailored" Oracle solutions, and demonstrate measurable progress towards an “Oracle First” relationship.
- Lead Strategic Roadmap to give senior executives a cohesive plan for executing their digital transformation
– Facilitation - Run workshops in an efficient, effective and engaging way to execute complete discovery of clients’ current state. Build a vision for innovative opportunity and align customer business and IT objectives. Encourage appropriate stakeholders to participate in identifying organizational challenges that hinder achieving desired business outcomes aligned with corporate imperatives.
– Recommendation - With an understanding of a customer’s current state, coupled with your expertise and analytical mind, deliver actionable recommendations that, when powered by Oracle’s Platform, can have a transformative impact on the business.
– Transformation - Beyond recommendations, collaborate with customers to create and deliver a compelling business case that showcases the financial economic value of moving the needle from a current state to a future state powered by Oracle, transforming the organization from a cost center to a revenue driver. Identify solutions to resolve customer’s business challenges and/or automate manual processes
– Help maximize the return of Oracle investments
– Work Cross-Functionally- working across multi-pillar, across functional ERP, CX, HCM, SCM while leveraging Oracle’s PaaS platform.
– Develop Customer Relationships - Build rapport with customers and stakeholders to attain trusted advisor status
Essential Business Experience and Skills:
Strong track record in customer’s transformation from on premise to Cloud
- Fifteen years’ of experience in a top tier management consulting focusing on Oracle technology
Proven success working in an innovative environment and in the development of digital products and services
- Business process experience across multiple Oracle Cloud domains such as ERP, CX, HCM, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, I/T and Operations
Experience working in a complex global organization with proven effectiveness operating in a global company spanning multiple business units
- Ability to lead and influence across a geographically dispersed team without having a direct reporting line.
Proven ability to translate broad corporate next generation strategies into clear, specific business deliverables and solutions
- Experience with Customer’s Digital Transformation strategy
- Experience with Transforming Customers from On Premise to Cloud
Business Transformation Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions, Shared Services, Global Standardization, Modernization Initiatives
Demonstrated ability to synthesize the evolving future of an industry, and to develop
insights into consumer trends and disruptive technology, using data and evidence to define impact on businesses and/or a relevant sector
MBA or other advanced degree preferred; undergraduate degree in related discipline required
Thinks Strategically – Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs, ability to innovate and capitalize on new technologies to achieve new objectives.
Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives
Seizes Opportunity – Expand the solution to achieve broader opportunities and weave innovation to strategically thinking.
Focuses on Customers – Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage
Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.