US Inspect has a great opportunity available for a few motivated college students to make an impact on our growing business this summer! We are currently a national leader in the home inspection industry, working with home buyers, realtors, and large corporate clients.
As a summer intern, the main focus of the role will be to help coordinate and schedule inspections for some of our largest clients. It’s the busy season for our clients so you’ll be helping to get all ordered inspections on the calendar within the required time frame, and tracking down all of the information needed for our team of inspectors to ensure the job goes off without a hitch.
This is a great part-time opportunity for someone with customer service experience who has interest in the real estate and/or property management industry.
We have multiple open positions, with a range of schedules available. Scheduling will be discussed in the interview process but the position will typically require 20-30 hrs per week.
What we are looking for:
* Prior customer service experiencein any field
* Someone eager to learn with a natural sense of curiosity
* Personable, outgoing, and positive team member
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with extreme attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving and research/investigation skills to address inquiries and technical questions posed by the client
* Tech savvy and the ability to navigate and pick up new systems quickly
US Inspect is one of the Nation's leading property inspection services firms. Founded in 1987, the company delivers corporate relocation inspection services, residential inspection services, and commercial property inspection services. With headquarters in Northern Virginia, and supported by a selective network of offices, employees and inspection teams nationwide, US Inspect's reputation is built on decades of honesty, integrity and excellent service to its customers at one of the most important decisions in their lives -- buying a home. US Inspect is committed to ensuring that each of its customers enjoys an exceptional inspection experience.
US INSPECT-provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship