Sound Physicians is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing healthcare organization based in Tacoma, WA. In this role, the Executive Assistant will be a true business partner to a group of executives, providing comprehensive administrative support, acting as the right-hand to the executives, while independently being responsible for driving projects forward toward completion.
Initiative and sound decision-making skills will allow this Executive Assistant to achieve objectives, with periodic review by supervision. The Executive Assistant will need to proactively anticipate business and administrative needs, while independently managing competing priorities under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will possess and apply specific experiences and knowledge to the completion of assignments, while exercising discretion, intuition and keen judgement in determining the most appropriate avenues to pursue with limited information. Excellent organization and communication skills will ensure the executives are aware of changes to project timelines, the priority placed on conflicting responsibilities, and which deliverables require their input to proceed.
The Executive Assistant to these regional leaders provides the highest level of customer service to our external and internal partners. This colleague is often the first point of contact to our partners, gifting him/her the opportunity to intercept communications and resolve inquiries before they are escalated to the executives. Support to these partners is often offered by way of administrative assistance, tracking down information, and utilizing the position to resolve issues on behalf of others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manage and prioritize executives’ time, calendar, travel and deliverables, working with colleagues across multiple time zones
- Manage administrative elements of special projects that involve constantly changing priorities, ensuring the projects are consistently driven quickly forward to completion
- Support executives as the key liaison for strategic relationship management and communications relative to meetings, conference calls, invitations, interviews, etc.
- Generate, process and route written and verbal correspondence while exercising the utmost degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ensure that urgent and priority correspondence, scheduling issues, travel modifications, etc. are communicated in a timely and effective manner
- Meticulously schedule and manage all travel for the executives (and their reports as the executives’ request)
- Promote the organization’s image by professionally representing the executives and Sound, both internally & externally
- Assist with and coordinate meeting preparations, logistics and modifications
- General administrative duties such as filing, organization of information, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Manage and produce expense reports and check requests for executives in a timely manner
- Preparing and modifying PowerPoint presentations
- Internet research (e.g. background on companies, people, meeting facilities, create travel planning, etc.).
- Quickly tracking down contact information for internal colleagues, outside agencies, hospital partners, and potential clients
- Support on-boarding of new employees (paperwork, orientation, coordinate the set-up of IT systems, desk, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining a team database of documents and files (i.e. presentations, project plans, proposals, meeting approvals, meeting minutes, templates, reports, etc.).
- Arrange off site meetings, including hotel arrangements, travel, and catering, in various US cities
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, TRAINING NEEDED:
- Ability to manage various, challenging tasks while maintaining a big-picture mentality
- Ability to understand needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and have constant change on a variety of projects
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong program and project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence working within a shifting, fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills; ability to work well under pressure
- Poise, professionalism, and good judgment
- Comfort producing projects on behalf the top ranking office
- Refined organization skills; eye for efficiency
- Tech savvy, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Resourceful, proactive, collaborative, and bright
- Strong sense of ownership and work ethic with a passion for support
- Natural affinity and ability for details - triangulating and triple-check everything, with a sixth sense for catching details before they become issues
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum: 5+ years’ of professional experience, including experience supporting senior level executives.
- Preferred: Eight to Ten years supporting Senior Management or C-Level Executives. Project Management experience.
SPECIAL JOB OR ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Indoor office environment
- Some travel may be required
OTHER PHYSICAL AND/OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- You will need to answer calls and be available to help after business hours. These calls will most often involve last minute travel changes, and less often, help with time sensitive deliverables.
- Sitting at desk for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
- Working on computer for up to eight hours (w/breaks)
Job Type: Full-time