Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you passionate about service, communication and data analysis? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role? Do you love working towards KPIs and improvement opportunities?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent French Canadian speaker to join the Quality Canada team.
What you will do
As a Service Delivery Specialist for the Quality Canada team, you will be responsible for quality assurance process in Canadian market, which includes:
- Developing and measuring the way our service agents communicate and deliver service to our customers.
- Managing our service partners to ensure they meet our quality goals.
- Analyzing quality and operations data to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Initiating and delivering improvement projects.
- Business travel.
Who you are
- You need to be a driven and flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, and data.
- You also have the ability to work with different stakeholders, under pressure, with deadlines and are not afraid of changes for growth.
You should have
- Service and customer-focus mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and French Canadian.
- Stakeholder management skill.
- Data analysis skill.
Last day to apply:
30 December 2020
Ideal start date:
As soon as possible