Atterro and Samsung are hiring for a long term temporary (12 Months Plus), Executive Assistant supporting two to three VP's in Sales and Marketing
Provide administrative and clerical support for the team. They will need to bring strong administrative support skills to the role. Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for interface with internal teams and business units. Responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to planning, arranging, scheduling, and coordinating domestic/international travel for team members, company and community meetings, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities. Prepare presentations and correspondence, and handle telephone inquiries, filing, and copying. Prepare and maintain division records, documents, expense reports, research materials, and files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Performs general support duties, including mailings, copies, printing, coordination of schedules, office set up, maintaining office equipment, space planning, etc.
- Prepares expense reports, makes travel and accommodation arrangements or team members, schedules and plans meetings, appointments including scheduling conference rooms, maintaining meeting materials, and supplies.
- May be responsible for managing HQ meeting requests and transportation for VIP HQ visitors
- Heavy senior leader interaction, including Directors and senior team members.
- May be responsible for reconciliation and tracking of budget items
- Assist in events planning, including scheduling, catering, set up and break down
- May be responsible for setting up daily/ weekly standing video conference calls for management team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with area hotels and other vendors. Ensures billing information is up to date for all vendors/hotels
- Place Inventory Requests for devices as needed
- Shipping/Mailing/Packaging as needed
- May assist in managing employee’s upgrade/manage accounts based on the type of device they are using
- May assist in ordering and tracking new hire equipment to ensure timely receipt
- Order employee business cards
- TEMS requests (company cell phones)/extensions/ESN swaps for GM and Directors test phones/primary phones/wireless cards etc.
- Assists Executive Admin with various needs. Performs word processing, prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, status reports, etc.
- Updates and/or maintains various tracking spreadsheets, databases, and/or other office software records for the unit (e.g. time sheets, organization charts, schedules, and presentations)
- Responsible for managing delivery of customer gifts during holidays
- May assist in preparing all levels of reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the department’s effective customer, internal, and company communications.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
- Bachelor degree or high school education plus specialized executive secretarial training or some college courses in business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience in executive office administration, executive services, and applied secretarial skills and practices
- Specialized training in administrative, office services, and secretarial skills and practices
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative support position
- Experience researching information and preparing communications
- Experience developing presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and graphic arts software.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written modes for internal and external personnel at all levels
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames