What’s the Role:
The ATI clinical support team strives to provide the best 5 star customer experience to our patients every day. We look for you to be a champion of ATI's culture and values, working alongside the physical therapists and assisting the patients. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
In an ATI clinic, you will get to develop experience while working side by side with our clinical staff. Your primary focus on the team is to assist the clinicians in their day to day work. By providing this necessary support, the clinicians can maximize their time and exposure to all patients. You will also be working to maintain overall cleanliness of the clinic and ensuring equipment is in working order. As an integral part of the patient care team, you will be asked to think quickly on your feet to ensure that patients are comfortable during their therapy sessions while connecting with them to provide a customer service experience like no other.
What’s Cool About This Job:
You will be part of a strong internal team focused on taking care of our patients including the following:
What You Need to be Successful:
- Your days will be busy working side by side with our clinicians assisting in their day to day needs. You will help our patients by escorting them from one station to the next, getting them started on their exercises, and demonstrating how to use the equipment. You will also gather and provide equipment including hot and cold packs, water, and towels for the patients. You are a total player tending to their needs.
- You will be receiving experience in the physical therapy field—ideal role for someone with an interest in furthering their knowledge and experience in physical therapy. This will allow you the ability to perform patient care activities under the onsite supervision of a licensed clinician, unless otherwise prohibited by state statues.
- Ability to stay organized and responsible for maintaining daily, weekly and monthly clinical logs and checklists that are required to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
- Have true fun and partnership by participating in patient graduation celebrations, local charity days, dress up days and showing your ATI spirit to the patients, team and community.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- Have an interest in physical therapy—this role is ideal for someone that is seeking experience to someday become a licensed clinician.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- All staff must be age 18 or over to be eligible for employment.
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.