Full Job Description
Please apply on our website www.CarDr.com
w/ 1) Counties you can cover 2) past experience: Car's, RV's, Commercial, Motorcycle's
CarDr.com Inc Is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Vehicle Condition Inspector who has a knack for cars and wants an opportunity to join the fastest growing automotive inspection company. Our Vehicle Condition Inspectors are the frontline of our company. They have extensive knowledge of vehicles and pride themselves on their ability to ensure quality inspections - explaining to our clients what they need to know in a way they can understand.
What you will do:
- Conduct inspections of vehicles at franchise, independent dealerships and private sellers to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems.
- Submit a report of vehicle condition.
- Document vehicle condition by completing an electronic report utilizing a company smart phone app
- Maintain knowledge of current and aged vehicle issues.
- Travel to franchise, independent dealerships and private sellers to inspect, write condition reports.
- Take overall and damage photos of vehicle, and upload to report
- Must be comfortable having a conversation with dealers as well as private seller.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the automobile field (i.e., inspections, body/mechanic shop, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Basic Inspections (Electronic Condition Report), vehicle grading.
- Body, paint and mechanical repair knowledge.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
- No previous DUI/DWI/DWAI and no restrictions on driving commercial vehicle
- Reliable transportation to travel to inspections sites and to and from home office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat or kneel.
- Ability to lift and hold at least 10 lbs at waist level
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to drive a manual & automatic transmission.
- Ability to work outside in the elements for extended periods of time.
Apply for Inspector Job – please complete counties you can cover http://cardr.com/cardr/jobs.htm
CarDr.com Inc is a Chicago based company that provides nationwide pre-purchase inspection
of used cars – using trained auto inspectors, comprehensive smartphone app-based inspection process, state of the art CarDr.com Artificial Intelligence (AI) and real time visibility of order status. Our transparency, real time order status visibility and AI smarts ushers a breath of fresh air in the used car auto industry.
During the inspection our inspectors link the car’s On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) to our state-of- the-art artificial intelligence. CarDr.com’s AI listens to the car’s OBD both when the car is driven and standing. This real time OBD access provides the car’s internal heartbeat to our severs and allows our computers to detect 1000+ potential trouble points – something not available to automotive service centers and dealers.
Our Auto Inspectors are experts that have a history of performing end-to-end inspections, from headlights to tailpipe and all components in between. CarDr.com enhances the ability of these inspector to do the job better and uses AI to compare the car to peers of similar type from our fast growing database of cars inspected.
The inspections are performed where it is most convenient for you and the orders are scheduled using a real time order assignment. The CarDr.com’s Comprehensive report gives you the confidence – that you are making the right decision.
“We love what we do, and we hope you enjoy the power of advanced car heartbeat
information – to improve your purchase odds” – CarDr.com’s Dedicated Team
Apply for Inspector Job ONLINE – please complete counties you can cover http://cardr.com/cardr/jobs.htm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $100.00 /hour
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Required)
- inspection: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma