ServiceNow Developer - Virtual with Travel-047933
Cloud Infrastructure Services – Cloud Projects and Consulting
Working Pattern :
Atlanta, GA \ Dallas, TX \ San Jose, CA \ Pittsburg, PA or St. Louis, MO
Now with 220,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
About Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Business Unit is Cagemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities with the provisioning and support of cloud based services. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data center, mobility, security and network support, as well as providing service integration and service maintenance support. Other services include infrastructure transformation services, helping clients consolidate and migrate workloads and entire data centers. Cloud Infra Services also help clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud service under Cloud Choice to build and support the hybrid cloud estate encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies.
Required - ServiceNow experience (years):
Required - ServiceNow experience (areas):
Good to have - ServiceNow certificates:
- Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in all of the following modules:
- Service Catalog
- Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge
- Service Portal
- Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in at least one of complementary modules HR/Secops/Discovery/etc
Required MS Office skills:
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate
- Candidate should be certified in ServiceNow System Administration, CIS ITSM, scripting and CIS for at least one other module: HR, CSM, ITOM, Discovery, Secops, GRC. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the missing certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal training and partial reimbursement of certification exam).
- Demonstrable experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Project, Visio.
- US: Availability to travel up to 50-75%
Responsibilities may include:
- As a ServiceNow Consultant you will lead developers within international project teams to deliver technology innovation through ServiceNow projects for global clients and government agencies. You may be engaged in design and implementation phases in variety of projects:
- Migration to ServiceNow
- ServiceNow instance upgrade
- Digital transformation covering automation of processes and fulfilment, 3rd party integrations and orchestration, implementation of CSM/HR/ITBM, PPM/SecOps etc.
- Custom applications development
- Building sustainable CMDB with ServiceNow Discovery or other discovery tools
- Building Service Catalog with Service Portal and fulfilment automation
- Integrating ServiceNow with cloud service providers' platforms
- Lead and support consultants/developers and coordinate resources across concurrent project work in line with priorities and project timelines
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for defined user stories
- Estimate workload, dependencies and prioritize user stories for development across the team of developers
- Advise on testing approach
- Support ServiceNow architect/Enterprise Architect and input to the overall solution design and ongoing changes to the design
- Identify and assess opportunities to simplify and standardize features under development, opportunities to leverage OOTB solutions and automate processes and/or fulfilment
- Implement requirements into working code
- Provide project team with ServiceNow configuration and customization expertise for defined features, including industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Enhance and support the ServiceNow customer facing portal
- Integrate ServiceNow with other corporate applications via web services, mid server, email etc
- Prepare test cases, automate and execute them
- Build responsive web applications
- Develop middleware API calls for mobile/web applications
- Develop server side scripts in Apache/Jelly/ServiceNow proprietary
- Build flows
If you are interested kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Required Skills for the Role:
Demonstrable (1 year) experience as a ServiceNow Architect
Required - ServiceNow experience (areas) Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in all of the following modules:
Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge
Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in at least one of complementary modules HR/Secops/Discovery/etcRequired - ServiceNow custom applications 2-3 completed projects developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform.
Required - ServiceNow integration
Demonstrable experience in set up of ServiceNow integration with SOAP, REST or PowerShell.Required - ServiceNow skills Users, groups and roles administration, including domain separation environment
Demonstrable experience with system properties and work with update sets
Ability to work with flows. Scheduling jobs and transactions, writing custom schedules.
Ability to identify root cause of ServiceNow performance issues and troubleshoot them.
Demonstrable experience in design of at least one custom application or core module configuration/customization.
Experience with API calls.
Experience with defining/using Transform Maps.
Primary Location US-GA-Atlanta
Organization CIS US P&C