JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:
JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. At the heart of everything we do is a technology function made up of over 50,000 technologists in more than 60 countries globally, spanning all lines of business and enterprise functions. The Global Technology (GT) function delivers market-leading technology capabilities with speed for our customers, clients, employees, and communities in a secure, stable, and scalable way.
The Learning Specialist executes JPMC Learning strategies by creating engaging experiences and/or programs for employees across a variety of topics including new joiner, systems, process, compliance, sales, emergent skills and others. The Learning Specialist designs and develops instructor-led, virtual, experiential, self-study and digital learning solutions in partnership with project sponsors, Subject Matter Experts, Learning Relationship Managers and others. Primary duties include determining learning modality, creating solution and/or program design, developing learning solutions, supporting program and solution implementation and addressing learner feedback.
Overview of Role:
Ensuring we are leveraging data to drive insights, combined with the latest technologies and collaborative working, helps ensure we drive customer obsession into the digital age. Building data and digital capabilities in our staff will enable us to serve our customers more effectively, whilst ensuring we protect both our customers and our businesses.
In this role you will:
- Build data analytics and digital literacy skills firm-wide
- Support the t-shaped development of data analytics and digital teams
- Lead the implementation of data virtual cohort program
- Support the build of video based learning series
- Lead the content curation for online resource center
- Support the roll out of online vendor training
- Oversee marketing efforts, partnering with communications colleagues
- Identify learning program measurement and evaluation strategies
- Partner with senior learning business partners to build relationships across client groups
- Work with the clients, project sponsors, subject matter experts and others to develop learning solutions using appropriate modalities
- Bring order to disparate requirements with high tolerance for ambiguity, very strong problem solving ability, and excellent client engagement skills
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in learning or related field. Understanding of and strong interest in delivering learning content via next-generation methods.
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence to build collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- Prioritizes effectively: Has experience successfully managing multiple projects and clients
- Systems thinking: Ability to work across functions/teams, and understanding the end to end impacts.
- Outcome thinking: Ability to articulate clear goal/ results and construct a plan on how to achieve
- Analytical thought leader: Assess business questions/ needs and determine true business need, its cause(s) and the training strategy (if applicable) that can meet that need.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and can adapt to change