ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Early Stage Disposition (ESD) Coordinator to support the legal and compliance needs of the high visibility Early Stage Disposition (Eviction and Cash for Relocation) business unit. .
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Implement the eviction and dispossession warrant procedures according to policies, procedures and state law
- Communicate effectively with clients, attorneys, property preservation companies and Agents via phone, email and client websites, to insure all information needed is received
- Work within a paperless environment, update company computer data bases and client websites with dates and notes pertaining to each asset
- Complete work on a daily basis, ensuring that all state eviction law timelines are met
- Handling Cash for Relocation check request and mailing via overnight mail
- Maintaining Check receipt log of payments received from tenants in REO properties
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Must be proficient in software tools, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload
- Procedures or law firm experience with a mortgage background
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as "One-Altisource"
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!