We are looking for a Customer Service Associate for our store in the Elkhorn area. The store is located near Dodge and 204th Street. If you are looking for something close to you, we look forward to receiving you application!
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
At Bucky's, our focus is entirely on providing the best customer service possible to our clients. We are a people-oriented employer who hires and trains both our Home Office and Store Staff with the goal of being a great place to work providing great service. At Bucky's, everything we do is about the customers. This means an emphasis on:
- Greetings & Goodbyes
- Clean stores inside and out
- Full shelves, at all times
- Great people providing great customer service
This position is accountable for the following: Exceptional customer service, cash handling and accounting, stocking, pricing, rotating, and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of store, store safety and store security, and deli food sales and cooking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Waiting on customers, operating computerized cash register, giver correct change, scan credit cards and checks. Bag merchandise.
- Stock shelves and cooler, and maintain and clean fountain drink area
- Suggest selling and assisting customers to locate merchandise.
- Accurate and effective completion of shift paper work.
- Clean rest rooms, deli equipment, dusting store empty trash cans, sweeping and mopping.
- Detection of shoplifters.
- Vendor check in procedures.
- Listening and handling customer complaints.
- Sweep lot, shovel snow, clean gas pumps, fills water/cleaning solution buckets on islands.
- Greet every customer that walks in door and at the gas pump
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate a ten-key with accuracy and speed.
- Ability to operate the following equipment safely and accurately; credit card machine (electric and manual, Gift card and phone machines, safe, telephone, Lottery machine, gas consoles, hand cart, check verification machine, and cleaning tools
- Must be able to work with customers and co-workers and be able to work all shifts, weekends, and nights and holidays. Must be able to operate an electronic cash register and other equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to remain in walk in freezer and cooler for one hour or longer.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours for entire shift while bending, stooping, squatting and lifting
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)