ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is hiring an off-shift Warehouse Supervisor for our Ebensburg DC.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time non-bargaining associates that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identify and report close dated product
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Understand and act accordingly to all Company policies and the CBA.
- Shift - Flexibility to work all shifts.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures. Maintain quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred; One to three years' inventory experience required; experience managing budgets preferred; two years' supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good computer skills; MSOffice, SAP strongly preferred
- Familiarity with inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- PIT experience necessary; certification preferred
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-priority team environment
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- beverage, DSD or warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma