Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The E-commerce Application Manager is responsible for defining, developing, and maintaining Belimo’s Global E-commerce product suite in coordination with our implementation partners.
The E-commerce Application Manager has responsibility for the implementation of product changes according to customer feedback and technical requirements. There has to be direct coordination between the E-commerce Application Manager (SAP hybris), the Global Web Application Manager (Magnolia), the SAP Business Applications Division, and the Marketing Brand Team.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The E-commerce Application Manager reports to the Business Applications Manager Americas and is a part of the Global Data Management team.
- Determination / description of the needs in the form of a requirement specification. Description of business processes, workflows, and definition of technical specifications in cooperation with the relevant departments.
- Engage with business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a hybris solution.
- Introduction of the software and processes to the market. Preparation of training documents and implementation and of training courses.
- Processing and solving Service Desk queries in coordination with key users and corresponding specialist departments.
- Promotion and marketing of the application within the Belimo organization. Maintenance of a network with business (key user), specialist departments (BA, IT), and internal and external specialists.
- Work closely with Belimo Teams to identify project, application, and product synergies.
- Maintain direct communication with internal and external customers regarding current products.
- Consistent customer and user interaction, use case definition.
- Provide software support and training for users.
- Project coordination with software vendors.
- Maintain project coordination between Belimo subsidiaries (AM/EU/AP).
- Coordination with Belimo Business Applications and Information Technology.
- Maintain operations budget, report on contracts and project status.
- Maintain usage of and connection with source data from Belimo Product Information Management (PIM) system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent software experience.
- 5-7 years experience managing an E-commerce website platform and its requirements.
- 3-4 years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an international company.
- Proven experience in software development and/or software project management.
- Sound knowledge of SAP hybris including experience within the hybris backoffice and admin console is preferred.
- Knowledge of integration to SAP ERP (or other systems/applications) is preffered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Software development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Technically savvy with a strong inner drive to succeed and high level of entrepreneurial spirit.
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time