Ohio Truck Sales is seeking an HR Assistant to aid in our existing Human Resources department. Job description includes basic HR needs such as writing policies and procedures, standard operating policies, and handling "new hire orientations".
- Writing job descriptions and presenting them to existing employees
- Assist HR Department with payroll processing and tracking employee hours.
- Assist Bookkeeper with implementation of inventory software; light accounting functions
- Coordinates and assists with employee trainings, development and recognition.
- Maintains HR Database, files and records
- Conducting and creating new hire orientations
- Greet and respond to all department visitors, applicants and associates and assist with applications and inquiries.
- Process all new hire paperwork and keep personnel files compliant
- Understand, adhere to and enforce all Federal, State and Local laws and safety policies/protocols as they apply to HR Department.
- Assists in the development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists staff with interpretation of HR policies, procedures and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned by Human Resources and Management as needed.
- 2-4 years of Human Resources or Recruiting Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Ability to work well in a team environment; handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- High level of confidentiality is a must
- $40,000 to $45,000 salary
- Simple IRA Retirement
Qualified candidates should submit resume through Indeed! Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Human Resources or Recruiting: 2 years (Required)