Are you looking for a life changing experience???
We are seeking full-time teachers to instruct children between the ages 3-15 years old at English training centres in Shanghai, Beijing, Zhangjiakou, Langfang, Harbin, Baotou, Chafing, Hohhot, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Suihua, Dalian, Shenyang, Changchun and Huludao.
Aspire Training Academy is Australian Registered Training Orgnisation delivering nationally accredited training in Australia and offshore in many Asian countries.
Aspire also specialise in providing degree and TESOL qualified English teachers in China and other Asian countries.
- Instructing young learners in spoken and written English
- Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week
- The other 20 hours during the week are administrative (i.e., grading assignments, attending staff meetings, reviewing lesson plans, conducting occasional demo classes, etc.)
- Maximum of 8 students per class
- You will have a Chinese national teacher's assistant with you in each class that you teach
- Must be an English speaker from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Bachelor's degree or Early Child Care Educator Diploma Qualified or TEFL, TESOL, CELTA (Ideally you will fit into one of these categories)
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Salary and Benefits
- Full-time monthly salary: $3,000 Australian per month in your hand (after Tax has been taken out)
- All working documents sponsored and compensated for full-time teachers
- Health Insurance provided
- Teaching assistant provided
- Airfare reimbursement up to $1,000 Australian
- Holiday bonus provided
- Accommodation provided and paid for
- Bilingual staff that will support you throughout your contract
- Expat events and gatherings organised regularly
We are here to help, so please ask any questions.
Job Type: Full-time