Junior PC / IT Hardware Repair Technician
- Disassemble devices such as PC, laptops, iPad & Chromebooks.
- Test PC , Laptop , tablet for O.S. – Do O.S. upgrades as needed
- Examine IT devices and record O.S., memory, HD, physical condition, etc.
- Examine and diagnose defective IT equipment.
- Perform repairs to IT devices
- Clean IT devices before they are returned to clients.
- Test device performance and functionality of key features
- Run Cat5/6 cables through building as needed
- Receive IT devices into warehouse and report into Inventory system
- Record IT hardware detail information into our inventory system
- Set up and maintain Microsoft Active Directory
- Attention to detail
- Repair experience for one or more of the following: PC, Laptop, Tablet, iPad
- Experience with Windows / loading and upgrading
- PC / Desktop / Notebook basic testing and upgrading
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Networking hardware testing, upgrading and troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, Routing and Subnetting
- Communication and organizational abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving
- Ability to seize initiative and take responsibility
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn
- Must be self-motivated, and personable
- Reliable and on-time
- Able to read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language with reasonable proficiency
- Good time management and multitasking skills
We are located in Whippany, NJ and our hours are 9am - 6pm, Mon – Fri.