- Product Demos
- Sales Experience
This role will cover the Southeast US Territory. Our preference is for someone to be located in that region. We are open to individuals located near a major city in FL, GA, SC, NC, TN.
This sales role is instrumental in our very successful healthcare business. It specifically involves selling the Simbionix line of advanced medical training simulators within the medical community. Please see more about Simbionix simulators at www.simbionix.com. Travel is 50% covering a multi-state territory and is home office based.
This position requires a highly energetic, motivated and creative individual who will be responsible for the development and management of all sales activities in the assigned region to meet sales targets.
- Meet sales goals & objectives through aggressive sales activities.
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to provide product demonstrations and close on all products confidently
- Cultivate early customer relationships for all Simbionix products
- Provide weekly updates, and accurate monthly and annual sales forecast
- Obtain and report current on market information in the region (trends, competition, pricing, etc).
- Coordinate and participate in exhibitions / conferences / trade-shows and other events.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 2+ years capital equipment experience and/or strong B2B and/or medical device sales experience.
- Proven successful sales track record required with documented success
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiations skills
- Demonstrate the highest level of honesty and integrity in business dealings
- Ability to operate independently but at the same time a “Team player“, self-starter
- Positive attitude with ability to adapt and adjust
- Accurate and meticulous in work habits
- Demonstrated ability to develop Creative and Innovative Solutions and remain Customer focused
- This job requires extensive travel (at least 50%)
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.
USA-Offsite Work from Home Employee Rock Hill 29730
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Type of Position:
Nov 7, 2018, 1:13:31 PM