Maintain responsibility for coordinating the delivery of professional services to customers and managing the delivery of multiple project initiatives designed to enhance the services and level of support provided to the client. Maintain responsibility for the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs. Ensure the ongoing process or system capability associated with projects and manage any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs. Direct the activities of consultants, analysts, specialists, and sub-contractors and ensure appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of multiple projects. Analyze the development and implementation of new projects, policies, and procedures for the departments to meet broad, but specific goals and provide input to strategic decisions that affect functional areas of responsibility. Work with senior management developing an annual budget and apply expertise in management to subordinates, managers, and staff members.
- Experience with managing complex technical or military projects
- Experience with providing weekly and monthly project reports and budgetary metrics
- Knowledge of government contracting methods, funding, change management, risk management, and governance processes
- Ability to be a self-starter and deliver consistently in a fast-paced environment
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in managing complex projects and integration with military systems
- Experience with defining government contract project descriptions and defining and managing multiple contract types, including FFP, CPFF, and T&M
- Experience in working with military forces
- Knowledge of the engineering project life cycle, including the challenges of integration and testing
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting time and project demands and be pre-disposed to action
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- PMP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.