Leads and sets priorities for performing a comprehensive range duties that may include billing, patient accounting, account follow-up, collection, posting, financial counseling and other duties necessary to keep the department functioning efficiently.
- High School Diploma Preferred
- College Level Coursework Preferred
- Clerical Required
- Healthcare - Home Care Preferred or
- Healthcare Setting Preferred or
- 1 year Payment Variance Review Preferred
- Basic knowledge of computer skills: EHR (Epic preferred), Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to operate all types of office equipment such as microfiche readers, printer, copy and áfax machine.
- Familiarity with HMO, PPO, State and Federal insurance reimbursement schemes.
08.0 - 08:00 - 16:30 (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours