Élitis USA is looking for an Outside Sales Rep/ Brand Resource Specialist to service and develop our brands in Florida’s energetic interior design market. The ideal person has winning self-motivation, is a strategic thinker, values the team for success and brings industry networking to the table.
It happens at Élitis:
Élitis is an established yet dynamic French, high-end wallcovering and fabric company with a distribution network stretching over 100 countries. We opened a US flagship showroom in NYC in 2016 and are now opening our second showroom in South Florida. We are represented throughout the United States and Canada via independent multi-line showrooms and sales representatives.
Élitis is a dynamic and passionate team built around an in-house design department ensuring our modern and innovative personality. We thrive on the momentum that comes from ever-evolving creativity. Our product design is always fresh and evocative with verve, creating an atmosphere absorbed throughout our company environment.
We believe that this inspires our team, creating a strategic framework of ideas that make us successful - everyone has a voice. Smart work, commitment and talent thrive at Élitis.
This is what our OSR does:
· Calls on/visits/connects with current customers throughout FL to optimize brand presence and product placement into projects.
· Schedules and gives product presentations to increase sales opportunities.
· Ensures that all brands are adequately and properly represented in customer offices and studios.
· Strengthens existing customer relationships measured by increased activity from that customer.
· Aggressively pursues business development, finding and cultivating new customers and projects.
· Attends and is actively involved in industry events and professional organizations.
· Analyzes customer activity and potential and creates the strategy to improve sales.
· Entertains customers as is appropriate and pre-planned.
· Finds project opportunities and works with the showroom sales team to develop and close orders.
· Maintains customer contact records in real time with customer call reports.
· Brokers customer sample requests and maintains accurate sampling records.
· Consistently creates and implements direct marketing plans with the showroom sales team.
· Prepares a monthly targeted sales plan.
· Manages sales efforts to meet/exceed goals.
· Connects and engages on social media to enhance relationships and develop opportunities.
· Lives in or is planning to relocate to South Florida and will office out of our new South Florida showroom.
· Comes to us with a successful sales background and/or interior design experience.
· Is familiar with and experience in the specifying and buying processes in residential and hospitality design disciplines.
· Will consistently travel the South Florida territory to visit customers and participate in industry events.
· Is dynamic and energetic, with charisma and professionalism.
· Is committed to a team environment and always demonstrates this.
· Is plugged-in and actively participates in effective and appropriate Social Media.
· Demonstrates leadership and organization.
· Has an excellent track record in solution oriented customer service.
· Knows how to read a room, when to listen and communicates thoroughly with clarity.
· Is proficient in MS Office with strong overall computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place