- Web Design
At Vatica Health we are on a Mission to improve the quality of healthcare and keep populations healthy at a lower cost. We innovate and deliver scalable, end-to-end technology solutions and value-add clinical services that enable Providers, Payers and Patients to THRIVE in the new world of value-based care. We are a fast growth, early stage, small company solving today’s most complex problems with a talented team of disruptors, inventors and change agents who are not satisfied with the status quo and crave to make a difference. We are a ‘Powered Health’ portfolio company supported by a network of resources, experience and industry connections.
Vatica Health has developed patent-pending, cloud-based software to facilitate Medicare’s newly implemented Annual Wellness Visit (AWV). The AWV is an incredibly important initiative designed to improve the health of seniors and reduce long-term healthcare spending by tens of billions of dollars per year. The AWV aims to prevent the onset of disease or to slow the progression of existing conditions. Seventy percent of Medicare beneficiaries live with one or more chronic illnesses which can be delayed or prevented by lifestyle modifications. The financial burden of chronic disease on Medicare is extraordinary, where a growing number of beneficiaries, with multiple chronic conditions, account for virtually all of Medicare’s $500 billion in annual expenditures. We are proud to have developed a unique solution that enables providers to deliver better patient care, generate additional income, and improve quality measures as required as part of meaningful use requirements.
The Software Engineer Developer 4 or Tech Lead is a leader and mentor role as well as a day to day developer at Vatica. They can serve as the lead for a team or the Senior developer on a team. This role at Vatica will also serve as a mentor across teams and can be pulled into problem solving and innovation opportunity across the Vatica product and technology organization. responsible for the creation, support, and enhancement of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging, and testing.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design & architecture, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- 10+ years C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, .NET Framework, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2010/2012/2016
- 10+ years Cloud application development experience desired
- 10+ years Windows Azure experience desired
- 10+ years HTML 5/jQuery/Ajax/SPA (Single Page Application)/RWD (Responsive Web Design) experience desired
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and AngularJS is desired
- 10+ years proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications
- 10+ years in Object-oriented design and agile/clean code principles, knowledgeable about design patterns
- College degree or relevant experience