The Commission Analyst 4 will be a key contributor to the Commissions team. Commissions is a fast paced and challenging environment in which you will be able to use your analytical, communication, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills on a daily basis. Reporting to the Commissions Director, it affords you the opportunity to take initiative and drive change to existing concepts and methodologies.
This position affords you the opportunity to work with Field Sales, management and multiple business lines within Healthineers. . You will also interact with other departments within Healthineers including marketing, sales and operations.
This position offers a great opportunity to expand your knowledge of the business from inside the organization and develop relationships within the businesses you support!
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain Commission performance reporting for Finance and reconciliation of commission statements
- Perform budget/actual variance analysis and identify effectiveness of targets and achievement
- Create, analyze, comment, and distribute Key commission Data package during monthly and quarterly closing process
- Process monthly and quarterly commission payments
- Understand ins and outs of Commission plans and components to effectively validate incoming data
- Provide 5 Why or any other root cause analysis on systematic and process errors to permanently correct
- Take initiative to streamline, automate and develop new processes to improve accuracy and improve outcomes
- Participate on the annual compensation process
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting for each plan
- Analyze and communicate performance to Sales leadership and managers on a quarterly basis
- Prepare visual presentation of key performance parameters on assigned plans
- Articulate technical issues as well as provide solutions to the different stakeholders/organizations.
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Systems Analyst or related degree with minimum of 7+ years’ experience in finance/controlling/accounting/database management
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data through logical and sound reasoning skills to resolve complex issues
- Experience building financial models as well as reporting and analyzing related commission payments
- Ability to pick up new concepts and systems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with changing priorities
- Experience with SAP, Varicent or Database software (Access or other similar product) SQL knowledge.
- Business Objects and data mining experience is preferred
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel skills and strong proficiency with Power Point and Think Cell.
- Experience in process improvement and data analysis in a complex environment
- Ability to form relationships and collaborate with Sales and Business Lines
- Ability to communicate, present and explain complex commission issues to Sr Sales Executives, Managers and Field Sales
- Proficiency with QlikView, QlikSense or VBA experience for data modeling and visualization preferred
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.