STI is seeking a .Net Developer for our Client in the greater Los Angeles, California Area.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or three (3) years’ experience within the last four (4) years developing web based applications using ASP.NET. Must provide a copy of the degree if called for an interview.
2. Two (2) years’ experience within the last three (3) years with MS Visual Studio.
3. Two (2) years’ experience within the last three (3) years in developing and
maintaining business solutions using all of the following:
a) .NET Framework 2.0 and above
b) ASP.NET, MVC (Model-view-controller)
c) C# and Visual Basic.Net
d) Java scripts
h) Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
i) Extensible Markup Language (XML)
j) Web Services – SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
4. Three (3) years’ experience within the last five (5) years in developing and maintaining SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, or 2014 including stored procedures, triggers and scripts.
5. Two (2) years’ experience within the last four (4) years with .NET application development projects.
6. Two (2) years’ experience within last four (4) years developing and deploying N-Tiered applications (i.e.: presentation layer, business logic, and data layer).