- ERP Systems
- Accounts Payable
Robert Half has partnered up with a terrific company seeking a full-time Staff Accountant. Candidates looking to advance their careers while receiving strong compensation and excellent benefits along with an excellent company culture will be interested in this position. If you're looking to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort, Robert Half Finance is seeking ambitious, detail-oriented Staff Accountants. Located in the Portsmouth, New Hampshire area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. In this role, you will prepare journal entries, manage the corporate credit card program including monitoring and reconciling transactions. Will handle all Accounts Payable transactions including processing and analysis, invoice entry, obtaining invoice approvals and processing vendor payments.
Manage employee expense and travel program including monitoring and reconciling transactions.
Participate and assist in the monthly close process
Perform ad hoc financial research and reporting and assist in special projects for the finance team
Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 1+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Experience with ERP systems
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement