Programming using C# and .net programming – MVC Framework ASP 5
Position requires advanced knowledge and skills to implement software applications involving data structures, object oriented analysis and design, object oriented software engineering, network technologies and protocols, security protocols and business processes. Position interfaces with internal customers, project managers, and other developers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop applications using TFS, ASP.net, C#, VB.net, IIS, WCF, Web API, Web Services, MVC 5/Core 2.0, LINQ, Entity Framework and Design Patterns.
- Create and model databases in SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Utilize Google analytics to manage and report website traffic trends.
- Develop applications using ASP.net, VB.net, C#, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Create data transformation and reporting jobs using SSIS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, and managers using SharePoint.
- Design user-centric websites based off of User Experience studies.
- Continually enhance your development skills and learn about architecting web solutions/technologies.
- Work with team members to deliver new website options, functionality and applications.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends related to web technologies, and software development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or any other related technical field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of application development experience using TFS, ASP.net, C#, VB.net, IIS, WCF, Web API, Web services, MVC 5/Core 2.0, LINQ, Entity Framework and Design Patterns.
- A minimum of 3 years of database design and integration experience in SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Attention to detail, tenacious drive for problem solving, and ability to resolve complex problems in an fast paced environment.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to: work from designated office for collaborative/interactive fulfillment of duties; concentrate in an open-office 'cubicle' environment; appropriately and directly interact with other staff members and/or outside associates; perform telephone and/or computer work for extended periods of time; operate office equipment such as computer, telephone, and copy/scan/fax machine; attend and participate in meetings via phone, computer, or in person.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge and skills in customer service practices.
- Related skills and training in Microsoft Windows environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including good grammar, voice and diction.
- Problem analysis and solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress tolerance and flexibility with schedule.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k employer match
- Full line of Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $34.00 to $35.00 /hour
- application development: 3 years (Required)
- database design and integration: 3 years (Required)
- web development: 5 years (Required)