Provide authorizing official designated representative (AODR) support for an authorizing official (AO), including coordinating activities associated with the security authorization of system and enclaves and articulating operational risks for consideration by the AO in rendering a risk decision. Work on assignments regarding primary and alternate programs and enclaves. Work on approximately 40 programs.
- Experience with certification and accreditation (C&A)
- Experience with DIACAP, RMF, Information Assurance, and Cybersecurity
- Top Secret clearance required
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with federal consulting
- BS degree in CS, Management Systems, or a related technical field preferred
- Information Assurance Certification
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification, including GSLC, CISM, or CISSP
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.