Education/ Experience: Post secondary education
- Engineering EIT or greater (or its equivalent).
- 0-3 years of practical experience.
- Working towards a Certified Associate in ProjectManagement (CAPM) designation.
- Assigned to projects up to $20MM/Year withtypically 1 year or less in duration.
- Working knowledge or Primavera P6 software.
- Familiar with WBS/CBS and resource structuresfor projects.
- Able to assist with reviewing plannedactivities, remaining activities and progress with field supervision and PM.Still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Solves a range of straight forward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standardprocedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance anddirection.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures andcan recommend process improvements.
- Supports Project Controls department and projectmanagement personnel.
- Assists in preparation of training material.
- Works as part of a project team. CompetencyDemonstration: Familiar with SETW Project Management System.
- Capable of making decisions that are normallywithin established guidelines
- Duties are assigned with detailed oral andoccasionally written instructions, as to methods and procedures to be followed.
- Results are usually reviewed in detail andtechnical guidance is usually available.
- Little / No supervision accountabilitiesassigned.
- Other Constraints PCS must meet minimumrequirements of Intermediate PCC and be determined by supervisor to be a highperformer prior to progressing to Intermediate level.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $46.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time: