HOME REMODELING & NEW CONSTRUCTION
We are Hiring Immediately.
Local Home Builder, with high integrity and a proven track record is seeking a Laborer. We are Growing, so we are immediately hiring!
We are Offering:
A highly competitive hourly rate plus incentive and bonus opportunities.
Continual Support and training
Tuition Reimbursement Programs are available
The ability to grow with the company, in a strong and positive culture, as we expand into new territories.
_We are Seeking: _
- A punctual person and great communicator is a must.
- A laborer who can follow instructions from supervisors and implement construction plans
- Stamina and endurance: The laborer must have the ability to perform their very physical job, and conduct strenuous and physically demanding tasks for long hours and in differing environmental conditions.
- Strength: The lifting duties involved in the job of a laborer will require lifting and carrying weights in excess of 50 pounds.
- We are seeking persons who are seeking a strong, positive company culture.
Laborer Job Description:
The Laborer’s duties are to perform a variety of tasks involving tool use, lifting, carrying and managing equipment and machinery to provide support and aid to their skilled craftspeople team members on-site.
Laborer duties and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of a laborer are crucial to the successful implementation and completion of all our projects and meeting and exceeding all customer expectations.
Each of the tasks and responsibilities of the Laborer position are geared toward maintaining a clean, safe and efficient construction site while also supporting the overall project vision. The list of duties and responsibilities for a laborer on any given day may include the following:
Cleaning and preparing construction sites
Loading and unloading materials and equipment
Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures
Interior and Exterior Remodels
Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment
Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans
Assisting team members in their duties
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are taking all necessary and suggested precautions in regards to the pandemic. And addressing all interactions accordingly.
- Skilled Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page: