Prescott Group, Inc, a privately owned, full service commercial real estate, asset management, investment and operating company in Dallas, is looking for an Assistant to add to our team. This individual will provide support to the President and will also work closely with the Senior Managing Director of Prescott Advisors and the Investor Relations and Development teams.
This position is responsible for establishing and managing relationships with clients and maintaining knowledge of client profiles. You will be planning meetings and travel arrangements for the Executive Team as well as clients. This individual will also be providing general administrative responsibilities to support the Investor Relations Team and work closely with other assistants in the office. This individual will have the opportunity to assist and engage in a host of executive-led initiatives.
- Manages calendars, responding to requests for time and rescheduling when necessary. Makes appointments, travel arrangements, assembles packets of information and prepares materials, including itineraries.
- Prepares for meetings including creating agendas, preparing any meeting materials and or presentations, scheduling the conference space required, connecting meetings to the required technology, facilitating refreshments and may include managing the budget for these meetings and /or conferences.
- Answers departmental phone; places, screens and refers calls to appropriate personnel; takes messages.
- Maintains firm Info Email Box and ensure that incoming messages are routed appropriately, and clients/prospects are answered promptly.
- Works with other administrative team members to ensure the office is supported with general administrative assistance.
- Prepares documents including correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Handles expense management: expense reports, coding and credit card reconciliation.
- Maintains a close working relationship with all members of leadership and has knowledge of company activities on a corporate level.
- Maintains marketing events database and critical dates calendar, including sponsorships.
- Handles various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Assists with other projects as needed.
Background / Experience / Education:
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience supporting multiple senior-level executives (VP level and above) within a private equity, commercial real estate, marketing or professional services organization.
- Strong Microsoft experience, specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Photoshop and Blue Beam experience preferred.
- CRM database familiarity a bonus, but not necessary
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Service-oriented attitude and professional demeanor.
- Proactive, self-directed, ethical, and creative thinker who will contribute ideas.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of being on time and dependable.
- High level of integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- executive support: 3 years (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous