Full-time opening for an experienced commercial HVAC service tech. Successful Candidate will:
1) Have a minimum of 5 years commercial service and installation experience (RTUs, split systems, boilers, chillers, etc.)
2) Have a good driving record with no DUI's
3) Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including use of electronic devices
4) Have experience working with low and high voltage, controls, and duct work
5) Have a great attitude and desire to be part of a growing team of professionals
Iron Horse Mechanical is a regional commercial HVAC firm serving the Mid-Atlantic. Team members operate from home, get paid for round-trip travel, and communicate through laptop computers and smart phones. We provide company vehicles and all major tools.
Most of our project work is on government installations and qualifies for prevailing wages.
We pay the best, so we are looking for the best people - those who are proud of what they accomplish and are focused on high-quality workmanship. If you fit these qualifications, please contact us to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year