We have an immediate opening for a DevOps Engineer in Washington DC. Our client has created an innovated, robust data platform and healthcare analytics solution that's being used by public and private sector organizations. Their focus is helping clients make real-time decisions through the use of Electronic Health Record (EHR) and a consumer-empowering Personal Health Record (PHR). We are unable to submit any candidates that require a sponsorship at this time.
DevOps Engineer will manage AWS infrastructure including (not limited to) VPC, VPN, Security Groups, EC2, ELB, RDS, MSK, Route53, GuardDuty, Athena, RedShift, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation. Troubleshoot & support multiple existing NodeJS/Angular applications. In addition, he/she will manage Kafka consumer and producer deployments. You will develop automation solutions for delivery of multiple projects as well as monitor and resolve outstanding alerts on Production systems. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for technical satisfaction of accreditation documentation such as DirectTrust, EHNAC, HITRUST, etc.
- AWS services (VPC, VPN, Security Groups, EC2, ELB, RDS, MSK, Route53, GuardDuty, ECS, DynamoDB, Athena, RedShift, S3, IAM)
- NodeJS, Angular 4+
- ElasticSearch and Couchbase (or similar) server cluster management
- Linux administration
- Ansible deployments using / including Vault
- Standard and custom metrics monitoring using dashboards, including customer-facing portals
- Certificate management (both SSL and two-way TLS)
- Relational SQL
- AWS (ECS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation)
- Experience with automated pipeline deployment using systems such as Jenkins
- HL7/CDA messaging
- Direct Secure Messaging
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- NodeJS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Linux OS: 5 years (Required)
- Relational SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ansible: 1 year (Required)
Knowledge of HL7 / CDA messaging is a plus.
Must be able to pass moderate background check.
Public Trust Clearance preferred.