Hitachi Kokusai Electric Comark is a world market leader in transmitters and RF support equipment for Broadcast Television and Scientific applications. We develop future proof solutions for our customers, and help them with their installation, service and support.
Comark is seeking a self-motivated electrical engineer to join our embedded systems development team to assist in design and development of various control system components for our products. This position is located in our corporate headquarters in Southwick, Massachusetts.
Areas of Responsibility
- Perform analog power supply, RF, and digital hardware engineering at the component level for embedded systems.
- Schematic capture and design.
- Assist in providing direction for future product development efforts.
- Assist in creating design validation documents, as well as functional specifications for all hardware and firmware.
- Familiar with the means of archiving PC Board documentation including source code vs. executables and providing what is needed for Manufacturing and Test Departments to accurately build, program and test your designs.
- Analog, power supply, and digital design coursework.
- Familiarity with variety of embedded processors.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field. Commensurate experience will be considered for non-degree applicants.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible, self-starter, desire to solve any problem and ability to work in a startup-like environment.
- RF and/or antenna design experience.
- Knowledge of Altium PCB schematic capture and layout tool helpful.
- In-depth knowledge of RF PCB layout techniques and EMI design considerations.
- Programmable logic experience using VHDL.
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming languages.
- Understanding of a broad range of I/O devices including electrical sensors, process sensors environment sensors, etc.
See our website at www.comarktv.com
104 Feeding Hills Road
Southwick, MA 01077
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year