Part-time$12 an hour12 days ago
- Personal assistant experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Full Job Description
Role (Overview of the Position)
As a personal assistant, your role is to provide personalized administrative and project management support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with the CEO to support them in managing their personal administrative needs and day to day business operations.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Communication & Task Management
- Managing all incoming emails, messages and phone calls that do not require the attention of the CEO.
- Organizing meetings while making sure the CEO is well prepared & that all notes/action items are taken/distributed quickly.
- Communicating effectively when and if time constraints are preventing you from completing tasks on time.
- Managing Calendly for various types of appointment bookings on a daily basis, ensuring the CEO is never booked at times not within preference.
- Being available for mandatory weekly team meetings and any other planned meetings that are deemed vital by the account manager or CEO
- Following team protocol surrounding hours and task management tracking with hours fully updated at the end of each workday.
- Effectively working side by side with the account manager to deliver any of the following but not limited to:
- Social Media Content Calendars
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Client NDA and contract agreements
- Moving personal tasks along such as booking appointments, scheduling calls with friends and family and ordering gifts.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed preference sheet that includes all the CEO’s necessary preferences to minimize back and forth with task delegation.
- Setting reminders for tasks required of the CEO and following up with the CEO diligently to ensure completion.
- Making the CEO’s life easier in any way by thinking of things before she needs them.
- Communicating with any contractors or vendors as needed (ex. CPA).
- Managing the team Monday boards, project deadlines, and updating information as needed.
- Taking notes on team calls and distributing tasks accordingly.
- Assisting in spreadsheet creation for internal DSG Operations and clients where needed.
- ANY other duties deemed necessary by the CEO
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- All deliverables are submitted for review 48 hours prior to the deadline or the next client meeting.
- All deliverables need minimal revisions and edits as you become more familiar with structures
- Any task or deliverable assigned to you is consistently addressed within 1 hour of being assigned.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Working knowledge in GSuite - Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Doc is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of admin experience highly preferred.
- Must work well under deadlines and pressing situations.
- Must have an innate ability to seek out answers from other sources and problem-solve with little input from supervisors.
- Must be career oriented and willing to put in the work to grow within the company
- Ability to adapt to an insanely fast-growing company.
- Expert communication skills. Both written and spoken.
- Having a stable and reliable internet connection at all times
- Being a living example of the Dropset Gorgeous LLC culture at all times.
- Must be available 9:30am - 7pm EST Monday - Friday
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- personal assistant: 2 years (Required)