Senoir Data Warehouse Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Design, develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- 3+ years of experience in any ETL/ELT tool
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc is a Plus
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Job Type: Full-time