- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
KERAMIDA Inc. is seeking a motivated, qualified and skilled professional. Under the direction of a senior manager, the prospective candidate will plan and implement health and safety protocols, write technical reports, perform environmental inspections and sampling, field analysis, assessments, data analysis, and assist in more complex tasks, as requested.
- Assisting with environmental compliance tasks including, air emissions calculations, permit applications, regulatory applicability determinations, and EPCRA reporting.
- Understanding and applying federal, state, and local environmental requirements.
- Preparing Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
- Coordinating & monitoring of environmental projects.
- Managing and coordinating emergency response efforts.
- Supporting senior project managers on a variety of air, soil, surface water, groundwater, emergency response, and compliance projects.
- Preparing routine reports and standardized documents for client.
- Communicating with clients and government agencies
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Geology, Environmental Science or related field
- Engineer in Training (EIT) (if Engineer)
- 0-2 years of previous environmental experience including the management, investigation, remediation and monitoring of environmental projects
- Knowledge of environmental regulations for California is a plus
- Sampling, permitting and compliance experience is a plus
- Current OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- environmental: 2 years (Preferred)