Host / Hostess
Now hiring Host/Hostess! Our senior living community, La Siena (Phoenix) located in Phoenix, AZ is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets
the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time, part time, and per diem positions available. Flexible hours!
You will supervise wait staff in preparing dining room for meals, in serving meals to residents and guests, and in servicing dining room after meals. Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-to-order dining at its finest. Seasonal and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials. And NO LATE NIGHTS
means you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
- Coordinate seating residents and initiate dining services by presenting menus and specials, answering questions, and making suggestions regarding food and services while minimizing back up at restaurant entrance.
- Maintain the daily menu board.
- Assists staff in delivery of all menu items to residents and guests.
- Ensure that dining room is properly cleaned, set up and secured at the end of each workday.
- High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- First aid and CPR certified
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement
through our Investing in You program.
La Siena (Phoenix)
909 East Northern Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Restaurant, Dining Room, Server, Senior, Senior Living, Assisted Living