Wouldn't you love to work in an environment that supports personal and professional development while having fun at the same time? That's what Margaritas is all about! We take pride in offering a fun, vibrant, and inviting atmosphere, to our Team Members and Guests! If you are a motivated team player with a passion for hospitality, Margaritas may be the opportunity you're looking for!
We are in search of two Managers for our Boston area locations. These people will play a key role in administration and operation of the two restaurants, working with Leadership to contribute to an outstanding Guest Experience, Team Member Satisfaction, and ultimately the success of the restaurant. This role reports to the General Manager, and will spend a great deal of time on overseeing and providing direction and support to Hourly Team Members.
Duties are as follows but are not limited to;
- Act as a coach, leader and role model at all times.
- Set the bar and expectations for Hospitality without boundaries
- Lead informational, energetic and inspiring pre-shift meetings with the entire staff.
- Hold location departmental meetings and full staff meetings.
- Embrace Margaritas concept of hospitality and continually communicate it to all employees and guests. Create a fun, festive atmosphere throughout the restaurant.
- Regulate and manage specific controllable expenses from utility, repair, and supply categories as assigned by the General Manager.
- Execute all administration including inventories, schedule writing, employee paperwork, ordering/receiving, EOD/EOW process, employee injury reporting, etc. as assigned by the General Manager.
- Assist the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with the execution of the location Operations Tracker.
- Train and schedule the staff as assigned by the General Manager. Stay committed to following the training standard, including maintain minimum certified trainer requirements.
- Ensure all FOH staff is trained on proper alcohol serving procedures.
- Ensure all safety and sanitation practices are being followed.
- Ensure all departmental responsibilities are executed including receiving, ordering, cleaning projects, side work and task completion.
- Manage to daily budget. Be aware of daily and weekly targets.
- Run shifts that are productive and are in line with labor cost goals.
- Maintain kitchen expertise through line checks, reviewing menu & prep manuals and expediter shifts.
- Hold team accountable to performance
- We recommend that the Manager has been operating in a Restaurant Manager role for a minimum of two years or hospitality/customer service Leadership experience.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Able to work 50-55 hour minimum per week
- Able to work nights and weekends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
Management Job Type: Full-time Margaritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time