Summary of Position
Dispensary Agents present a first impression for patients, caregivers and regulatory officials. Under the direction of a Lead Agent, Assistant Manager, and Dispensary Manager. Agents assist patients and caregivers and provide administrative and other services that support dispensary operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check-In Patients/Verify Registration Status
- Accurately use and maintain the Point of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders.
- Guide patients through process of selecting medical marijuana
- Stock Accessory Shelves
- Register New Patients
- Answer Phone Calls and Emails
- Schedule Consultations
- Data Entry
- Record Keeping
- Front of House & Back of House Cleaning
- Barcode new products
- Ensure all AV equipment is displaying proper content
- Product photos
- Fulfill online orders
- Update new patient forms in POS at the end of each night
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer service-oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Greeting patients warmly when they enter.
- Qualified applicants must be over the age of 21.
- College degree or cannabis retail experience preferred.
- Must be a United States Citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
Experience in the health care or retail industry, and a genuine passion for helping others. Prior dispensary experience is helpful.
- Eligible to obtain employee badge (no disqualifying convictions)
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, edibles, extracts, and current products on the market.
- Dispensary-related experience is a plus.
- Must be friendly, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking.
- Must be able to provide compassionate patient service.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and listen. The employee must be able to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers to reach and grasp. The employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This job operates in a professional dispensary/ pharmacy environment. The Dispensary Agent role routinely utilizes standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, inventory and point-of-sale systems.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Type of Employment
This role may be full time or part time, as decided by the employee and manager.
This job description is a summary of typical functions of this position and is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of this position may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job to meet business or organization needs.
About Wyld Skye
Wyle Skye is committed to superior customer service, to ethical business practices, and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Join us in serving Ohio’s patients in a fast-paced yet friendly work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toledo, OH 43607: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person