Position: DC Power Battery Plant Installers – Level IV and helpers
We are currently looking for Highly Skilled, DC Power - Battery Plant Installation Technicians, with experience in Cell Site, Central Office or Cable Head-End environments.
This is a perm hire position with benefits, Tools and Truck, if you possess good work ethics and job skills.
These positions are considered Essential Services and are not subject to Corona Virus travel or work restrictions.
- Los Angeles Area - Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Sacramento, CA Area
- Dallas, TX
- New Jersey
- Ability to program power controllers (Level IV Skill)
- Ability to perform hot cuts/slides/transfers (Level IV Skill)
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables as necessary
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace cable to 750 MCM
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Cell Site, Telecom Office, Cable Headend and/or DC Power type environments
- Ability to rack, stack and secure equipment bays/cabinets/infrastructure.
- Travel as necessary to meet project needs.
- Ability to install BDFB's, Rectifiers, 2k to 10k AMP Power Plant systems
- DC Power crews needed for 2 & 12 volt battery swap outs & complete power builds Nationwide.
- Reliable and strong work ethics required.
- Lift, push, pull up to 75 lbs.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, submit your resume as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- DC Power Battery Plant Installation or Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible