Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Sales, Business Development
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: Minimum of 1 year business to business sales.
Industry: Material Handling – Parts, Products
Required Travel: Day-trips
Pengate Handling Systems, Inc. is a leader in the Material Handling markets we serve throughout the North-East. We are a strong and growing company with a history of stable performance focusing on our customers. If you are looking for a challenging career where you can advance and make a difference, Pengate is a place for you! Our Sales team is fundamental to our success. As such, we invest in our associates through career development, continuing training, advancement opportunities, job stability, competitive compensation & benefits offering and a culture unlike any other.
Job Title: Aftermarket Sales Representative
Job Summary: Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a strong candidate to add to our Customer Service Product Support Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with existing and potential customers to educate and promote the various material handling products and services we offer to all levels in an organization. This includes but is not limited to an array of service & support products & other associated material handling products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify all equipment service and support prospects in assigned territory and evaluate as to potential and resources needed to convert to Pengate service customers.
- Analyze and evaluate all existing service accounts for growth potential, develop and implement sales growth plan.
- Familiarize each customer with the full range of service and support products offered by Pengate.
- Work closely with the Sales Team as new equipment sales opportunities are identified.
- Assist in the resolution of customer service problems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is strongly preferred or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 1 year business to business sales or comparable industry experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have exceptional customer service, presentation skills and ability to relate to range of audience
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process required, preferred business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal to all levels of organizations, VPs to entry level.
- Requires strong problem solving, organizational and time management capabilities
- Must be able to read and understand technical and financial aspects on all related products
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks for demonstration purposes
- Ability to establish and develop relationships that promote aftermarket sales on a continuing basis.
- Use analytical skills to utilize market research to support sales efforts.
Interested candidates should email their resume containing employment history, and educational background.
Visit our website at www.pengate.com
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 5 years (Required)
- Pittsburgh, PA (Required)