Assists residents and patients with exercises designed to help patient attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists patients with transfers and walking.
- Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises.
- Communicates and documents service and any condition changes.
- Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
- Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care.
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises.
- Applies and monitors splinting.
- Maintains proper documentation of records regarding patient care that is reviewed routinely by DoN or nursing designee.
- Assists with exercised to develop patient cognitive and communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time