Westerleigh Concepts, located in South Plainfield, NJ, is a fast paced, technology-driven printing and direct-mail provider. We are currently looking for a Direct Mail Data Processor.
The Direct Mail Data Processor must use their extensive knowledge of the printing industry and have outstanding organizational skills to support the management of multiple projects. Candidate needs to have a strong understanding of current USPS specifications as they pertain to the direct mail industry, postal presort software, and have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel. Must be able to preflight data and provide quality control for all output.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect/preflight and troubleshoot client database/data files before processing
- Analyze data relative instructions supplied
- Understand USPS mail piece design and preparation requirements
- Ability to use BCC Mail Manager Software
- Create, preflight and upload Mail.dat files to the USPS via DAT-Mail
- Ensure that data processing jobs are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform Quality Control checks on all output, including Postal Reports, Mail.dat files and final data files for variable data printing and inkjet mailings
- Ability to problem solve when faced with unexpected delays or situations
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously and be able to adjust immediately to changing priorities as set forth by management
- Special projects and continued education
- Experience with Direct Mail (CASS, Presort, NCOA, USPS regulations, DMM)
- Proficient in a BCC Mail Manager (ability to use TaskMaster module a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Access skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Variable Digital Print knowledge (XMpie is a plus)
- WindowBook software for managing/editing Mail.dat files
Westerleigh Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is based on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $29.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience with BCC Mail Manager?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- direct mail and USPS regulations: 2 years (Required)
- Data Entry: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote